Important Covid-19 Notice
Dear Valued Renters:
Due to the rapidly changing COVID-19 Pandemic, as well as orders from State and Local Authorities; we must change some of our policies on a temporary basis. The policy changes are as follows:
- Our office hours are now 2PM-5PM, Monday-Friday
- Customers who come to the office should remain in their vehicle or on the porch when visiting the office. All transactions will be handled to keep the 6 ft. separation distance required. No customers are allowed inside the office (there are instructions posted on the office door and the office window for accessing services). This measure is for your safety and protection as well as ours as we don't have room inside the office to maintain the 6 ft. separation distance requirement.
- We ask that all renters (with the exception of business renters in the office building) please take all of their trash with them off of the premises so our people don't have to chance exposure to the COVID-19.
- Renters are encouraged to access their units to perform tasks normally associated with usage of storage facilities, such as moving in or out, and removing or adding things to your unit. No parties on site, obviously.
- Just a reminder, the facility has 27 cameras placed throughout the facility that record 24 hours a day.
- We realize that a lot of renters are struggling financially. If you need to make alternative arrangements to pay your rent, please call the office during business hours as soon as possible and we will work with you.
As new orders come from State and Local Authorities, new policies might have to be put in place. Please look for messages from us in the future. These policy changes insure that we are still able to serve you, the valued renter.
Thank You for your Continued Business and Understanding
11-E Mini Storage